Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-17-2007, 12:33 PM  

Help! Where should we go???

My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary this weekend and looking for a place to go. We haven't been in San Marcos very long and have kids so we rarely get out on our own. Where is a good place to go to have good food, good drinks, hang out and listen to some good music?
Thanks for any recommendations!!!!

Old 05-17-2007, 01:01 PM  

San Marcos
I'm getting to like the Root Cellar more and more, but there is no live music. Still, it is small and kind of cozy and would be a good romantic start to the evening.

As for the music, it depends on the type of music and the night. I don't get out for music that much anymore, but I always liked the Cheatham Street Warehouse. Please don't anyone tell me it is closed down or something.

Then again, dinner at Huisache and beers at Gruene Hall could be cool too. You gotta leave San Marcos for that, though.

Old 05-17-2007, 09:07 PM  
A2

fri evenin' there's a good zydeco band from blanco playing at the triple crown.

The Natural Swing festival is going on though....that's always a good time...

http://www.ci.san-marcos.tx.us/depar...estival_06.htm

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads