Ya know.....I just have been on a netflix kick for the past week or so. Between my wife and I, there's atleast 3 people we've told that have signed up, just by word of mouth. I got to thinkin' that we should get a kick back and the only way netflix has it set up is to have banner, there is no other type of referal program.
Reasons why I like netfilx.
1. they have an outlet in Austin. Which means movies get here two days flat.
2. There is no way in hell that walmart would ever rent the movies that netflix does. From Ultimate fighting, to soft porn, to Oakie Noodling.
3. You can keep the movies as long as you want.
4. we split the 20 dollar a month fee with some friends of ours. We get the movie, watch it, give it the them and then they mail it from their house.
5. They have a program for everyone. From one movie at a time for a limited number of days, to renting 8 movies at a time. (cheapest is liike 12 bucks a month, 8 movies is like 35 bucks a month. We get 3 at a time for 20$.)
.............I think I was just having a pipe dream and thought that I could retire early, just for getting paid to tell people about netflix.
I think I'll try to get my pineapple farm going and then try the netflix buisiness.
Oh yeah, I'll write an article about skateboarding.
Support your local Pool Sharks.
This is a photo I built of my friend ed skatin' a new ditch we found in New Braunfels.