Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 10-03-2008, 08:20 AM  

Home near downtown for rent

I have an adorable 2bd/1ba 2 car carport house near downtown San Marcos in the historical Dunbar neighborhood. The home has a lovely yard, huge trees and is surrounded by quiet neighbors. Everything is in great condition and includes a security system, is energy efficient, includes a standing washer/dryer and a locking storage shed.

This home would be perfect for graduate students, visiting professor, single parents or retiree's. I would be willing to build accommodations for wheel chair access. Easy access to public transit, downtown, the farmers market and two city parks.

Rent is $775 per month with the first and last months deposit and a pet deposit for each pet. Past rental history will be required. If you are interested please either send me a reply to dasneal@yahoo.com or call me at 817/705-9142.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!