Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2006, 01:16 PM  

Hungry Stick

Anyone happen to know what's going on with the Hungry Stick? I heard it was a good pool hall to go to where the "serious" pool players hang out.

I'm not much into the loud bar-ish scenes and understand that the Hungry Stick more catered to people who were there to play pool.

Any ideas/thoughts?
Old 01-26-2006, 01:51 PM  

A buddy and I were trying to contact them recently. We dropped by and the door was locked. They also did not answer their phone all day prior to dropping by.

This was during the Christmas Holidays so we figured they might be more of a "family business" and were closed for a few days.

Last we checked, they were still not answering their phones. Perhaps they closed business? remodeling? Anyone know?

If anyone knows a good Pool Hall that more focuses on a quieter pool player environment, please let me know ... even if it's in the Austin area.

cya,
jpmantx

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!