Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 08-06-2003, 11:49 AM  
Cloud

ISO: Semi-cheap place to live by the end of the month!

I am moving to SM by the end of the month...pending, of course, that I have somewhere to move to! I would prefer somethine relatively cheap - in the $300 range would be super.

Me:
Male
23 years old
Non-smoker
Clean but not a freak
Responsible but not nit-picky (for instance...I have no clue how to spell nit-picky and I'm not going to go to the trouble of looking it up!)

You:
Male or Female (females preferred, as long as you aren't TOO hot - I don't want to have to deal with my gf staring at you all the time...)
21 and up preffered, or at least don't freak out if/when I have beer in the fridge...
No smoking indoors
Pick up yer crap
Pay your part of the bills
etc.

I will be at my gf's house pretty often, and working, and schooling...and maybe studying. So you may or may not see me all that much. I like to cook, I don't listen to my music very loudly, and uhh....stuff.

Let me know if you have a place, or if you want to meet up and find a place together.

Jacob
cobracloud@yahoo.com
512.695.7471 (cell - if I get random prank calls, I'm gonna kick somebody in the nizzuts!)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

« River floats? | Age »