Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 07-30-2005, 12:18 PM  

Joe Bobs' Bar and Grill Band

any idea what became of them. Think most of them lived in the Luling area.

Old 07-31-2005, 09:30 AM  

my dad (bill whitbeck) played bass in that band. they had some issues and broke a long time ago before i was born. Now joe bob, his son and daughter and some other dudes play in a band called "big square son" they kinda suck but whatever.
Old 07-31-2005, 11:29 PM  

yea I knew them way back, had a friend that played drums for them. Does this band play in San Marcos? Can't say I have heard of them.Hey I even have a old 45 of Joe Bob and his sister playing just don't know what box its in. thanks for the update on them
Old 12-10-2005, 02:33 PM  
Josh Burris

Reply to David Whitbeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
my dad (bill whitbeck) played bass in that band. they had some issues and broke a long time ago before i was born. Now joe bob, his son and daughter and some other dudes play in a band called "big square son" they kinda suck but whatever.
Thanks Alot DAVID!!! Next time, don't hold back. What band do you play for again??? Oh, them, they REALLY SUCK! :twisted:
Old 12-11-2005, 04:59 PM  

www.myspace.com/theak47sband
Old 12-12-2005, 08:42 AM  
A2

Cruzer, I got there right after y'all quit. Sorry I missed it. Poindexter says it was good, but needs some direction?

I've always heard bad things about Gordo's and haven't been there in 6 years, but after being there for about a half hour that night I remembered why I don't like that place. It will probably be another 6 years before I go back again.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:51 AM  
Josh Burris

Appology

I just wanted to take back my irrational response to the comments made about our band Big Square Sun. Even though they were a bit rash, David was just stating his oppinion, which he is certainly entitled to. I have since listened to David Whitbeck's music, and I must say he has some really nice stuff. Now having said that, you can tune in and rate our music @ myspace/bigsquaresun. Please do not be influenced by others oppinions, just give us a shot!!!

thanx,
JBB

p.s. - check out David's space as well!!! Jazzy!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 09:52 AM  
Josh Burris

Appology

I just wanted to take back my irrational response to the comments made about our band Big Square Sun. Even though they were a bit rash, David was just stating his oppinion, which he is certainly entitled to. I have since listened to David Whitbeck's music, and I must say he has some really nice stuff. Now having said that, you can tune in and rate our music @ myspace/bigsquaresun. Please do not be influenced by others oppinions, just give us a shot!!!

thanx,
JBB

p.s. - check out David's space as well!!! Jazzy!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!