Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-12-2003, 09:39 AM  

Laptops

Looking for a decent laptop in good shape. Doesn't necessarily have to be the latest new thing.

- MA

Never mind, got one. Thanks

Old 09-12-2003, 04:15 PM  

whats the max you'd be willing to pay? :?:

Old 09-12-2003, 05:25 PM  

Max Pay

It would really hinge on what the system was. Obviously, I am in search of a good deal or I'd be hitting the bargain sales at the stores. I thought I'd toss it out there and see what came back, make a decision based on what is offered. Already watching EBAY. Would like the keep the transaction local if possible though.

- MA
Old 09-12-2003, 08:50 PM  

possibility?

I know what you mean. Spending for a notebook/laptop up front is not feasible for most people.

Have you considered buying through dell? They approve your credit online, and give you immediate credit level that you can use to purchase desktops/laptops.

The inspiron 1100 is their lowest priced starting at 750, and during sometimes they'll throw in free shipping.

The best thing is, you don't have to pay up front, and instead pay in montly installments. This can allow you to get something maybe little pricier.

Just a thought, i just purchased my laptop through them and everything has been smooth. It allowed me to get a system i want because i didn't have to commit upfront 1500 bucks.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:27 PM  

Dell

Yeah Durango, I purchased my last system via Dell with no problem and I'm up with their credit system. Not that I want to accrue more payments with interest, but if nothing comes up fairly soon I may shop a little harder on-line with several outlets. A buddy of mine is in sales at Dell and can get me a tiny discount. I was hoping to find someone who doesn't have much use for a used laptop and wanted to off-load it before it's too obsolete ya know. Thanks for the advice, let em know if you hear of anything decent out there.

- MA

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads