Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-06-2007, 09:54 AM  

looking for a babysitter

Hello! I have an almost 1 year old who is the absolute love of my life. But, like any parent I could use a couple of hours here and there to myself!! I am looking for babysitting resources in SM. At this point we really just need someone to watch her a couple of hours every week or two so we can do what 'normal' couples do. You know, movies, dinner.... Anyone know where to start looking? I have been in SM a year.
Thanks for your help!

Old 09-21-2007, 09:49 AM  

Fellow parents.....

I would be very interested in starting some sort of baby sitting co-op with like minded RESPONSIBLE parents. I have two kids and have a hard time rationalizing paying a sitter $10 an hour while my kids are asleep....the babysitter ends up being way more expensive than the date and well, I am sure you guys know this pain. Is anyone interested in starting a co-op so we all can go out for the occasional movie, dinner, or drink?? My kids are 2 and 3.

Old 11-05-2007, 10:47 AM  

elderly babysitter

I have a friend who is 62 years old and is a widow that babysits for me all of the time. She is good with babies under the age of 2. Have you ever considered someone older? It works really well for us.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads