Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-22-2004, 08:32 AM  
carLito

loss of a bad ass musician, mechanic, mr. fix-it and friend

my dad died of a heart attack friday nite March 19th around 8pm, just sittin' with mom after dinner and started gasping for air and died right there on the floor, quick and painless - my mom tried a few times to revive him, the neighbors across the street came over immediately and brought him back a couple of times and kept working on him even after he was cold, but he was gone - the EMS couldn't revive him when they got there 5 minutes later - he was 56 and had a congenital heart condition, he was missing a flap on a valve - after he was given a medical discharge from the navy, he applied for benefits - they told him he had the condition before he went in the navy, after he got out of the navy, but not while he was IN the navy - the VA rep told my parents that to their faces, and denied him benefits...

Services will be held at Pennington Funeral Home in San Marcos at 2pm on Tuesday the 23rd followed by a gathering at Rio Vista Pavillion near the pool - we have a big-ass family, it will be hard to miss us. Check out http://listen.to/chop when u get a chance.

We lost a bad ass musician, mechanic, mr. fix-it and friend to all - great and small.[/b]
Old 03-22-2004, 07:26 PM  
A2

The guys upstairs give..and they take away....

What was his name?

Sorry to hear 'bout that.
Stay strong brother.
A2

Old 11-09-2005, 05:44 AM  
Katie

## post removed - spam ##
Old 11-10-2005, 12:03 AM  
el cid

live up to ur potential

i bet thats all u can say...kook
Old 11-16-2005, 01:37 AM  

......WTF.....mr hodges dont go to the archives to make ur day u should move on idiot,,

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.