Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 02-18-2005, 04:33 PM  

march 2nd kind of cosmic productions presents

March 2nd Kind of cosmic prod. presents at the san marcos public library a multi-media art event never seen on earth before, We have abducted the most talented earthlings we could find to showcase this event, On the music bill will be the most out of world ambiant musical act ever seen which consist of D.J.Embe(aphyr) and this planets most sought after experimental ,live electronic live act, producer, and lady`s man Gerald R. Stokes(the experimentalist) they will become a tag team force to be mentioned known as ELECTROSOURCE also we will be introducing you to the video feedback loops of Da-video and the one and only Rob Hybrid will take thes visual loops and remix them before your very own eyes and project them also we wwill be show casing the Art of Ryan thies (the cartoonist) and showcasing other local san marcos and austin artist , plus bonus there will be snacks and refreshments served, well the cover is free , its all ages so this event will be great for family and kids and adults the time 5p.m. ends at 9p.m., the location San marcos public library,the date of this event March 2nd. well hope to see you all out there for further info contact me thru my e`mail rusto_destructo@yahoo.com p.s. if you need any free samples of my muzack feel free to e`mail me thanx Gerald R. Stokes (the experimentalist) [/b]

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!