Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 10-21-2009, 08:54 PM  

New Night Photography Website

Hi Everyone,

For those interested in night photography, I have a new website with a lot of great information on the subject. The site is free so stop on by!

Check it out here: www.nightphotographyclass.com.

Old 09-29-2010, 06:44 PM  

Nesconset, NY
Noise??

I have an olympus E-3 DSLR I am sometime disappointed with low light shots. They are noisy I have tried many different settings, tripod, etc... am I being unreasonable? I am an advanced amateur pretty much self taught but well read on photography. I think Im over thinking.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:56 AM  

San Marcos
Try Noise Ninja for post-processing. The E-3 was a slightly noisy camera (compared to comparable SLRs) when it came out and it is a few years old now, so it will definitely be noisy compared to some of the newer SLRs.

I've had decent results with noisy cameras, by dialing down the saturation and contrast. Of course that is just trading one imperfection for another.

Also, try to stay at or below ISO 400 with that camera.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!