Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 11-19-2008, 12:56 PM  

San Marcos
Tell us again about Austrian economics.

Please?

Old 11-19-2008, 03:32 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi-native View Post
Interesting, because the debate on the courthouse steps was to be between Real Jupiter and MesquiteMan.

http://www.78666.com/forums/showthre...t=1156&page=14

See post 136 for confirmation. Better yet, read the whole thread for a refresher on what a nutjob you are.

Urainus = Real Jupiter: confirmed.

How many personas do you have? Not that any one of them is all that different from the others.
Funny you should say "nutjob" since we all have gathered by now that you lack man-berries!:biggrin:

Old 11-19-2008, 03:35 PM  

San Marcos
How clever. Did it take all seven of you to think that up?
Old 11-19-2008, 07:16 PM  

Quote:
How clever. Did it take all seven of you to think that up?
semi-native, you are an interesting case. I have worked with head trauma, multi/personality syndromes, criminally insane, and, autistic savants. So where do you fall into this paradigm?
Old 11-19-2008, 07:50 PM  

Quote:
Tell us again about Austrian economics.

Please?
semi-native, its not tekcor science, if taxpayers loose control of their purse strings then they are destined to pay dividends to carpet baggers!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:04 AM  

So yeah, getting back to the bridge. I wanted to take a closer look yesterday as I trekked from downtown to the skatepark (something else I've failed to get close to since I moved here). They had it blocked off because they're still working on it.

From what I saw, it looks nice. I'm not a huge fan of the rust look, but as it was pointed out, paint would be worse. Besides, the rusty look goes well with the rest of what you see when you tube the river. And speaking of tubing, I really like that it has zero effect on tubing. I really hope they continue the bike path on through parts of town if possible. I really don't like walking next to Hopkins.

So I can't wait for them to be done so I can walk across it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!