Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 03-30-2004, 11:27 PM  
otto

new shop in town. bath/body/vintage clothes/jewelry

This is mainly for the girls but guys would like it too. My wife just opened a shop at 139 south LBJ next to Cats Billiards. She sells custom scented bath and body products. You can even design your own scent and she will bottle it for you on the spot. Shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, body spritz, shave lotion, perfume oils, linen wash etc, etc. She also sells vintage clothes, very cool jewelry, candles and gifts. The shop is called Bella Blue.

We just moved here ten months ago and are trying to carve out our notch in San Marcos. Sooooo, visit her shop or tell your friends. It just opened this week and we are trying to get the word out.
I'm sorry if this sounded a little like a commercial.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:46 AM  

Sounds good, I"ll have to my mom about that store.

And maybe even drop by w/ my g/f...she loves scented stuff.

Old 03-31-2004, 01:04 PM  

Thanks. I went to college here in 1989 and noticed that cool/different shops had a hard time getting a foothold here in town. I guess it is due to the college letting out. We are going to give it our best shot since we are here to settle down. We are redoing some of the old houses here in town too.
Old 04-01-2004, 05:55 PM  

Yeah, my wife is into scented stuff, too, as I believe most girlies are. We'll have to check out the shop!

Meanwhile, welcome to San Marcos, hope you do well and are happy here.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!