Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-23-2005, 06:00 PM  
Robbie and the Robots

Now we need a new bass player

We're auditioning drummers now, but our bass player quit the band via an email recently... isn't modern technology great?
So we're looking for a new bass player. Someone who can sing harmonies is a plus. looking for someone more like Paul McCartney than like Flea or Cliff Burton.
for more info about the band visit
www.robbieandtherobots.com
The songs are not on the website because we're still working on the mix for our new record, and we'd hate to spoil the surprise for everyone, but if you're interested in hearing the songs to try out, email me at rockincyborg@yahoo.com
Thanks everybody. Hopefully we'll be playing again soon. later. groupsogs.
-rob
Old 05-24-2005, 06:04 AM  
A2

I hope you put some of that Funk Brother stuff y'all did at the Motown Hoot Night on the new album..That **** was sick.

Except I would avoid Brick House at all cost.

Much Respect,
A2

PS...I don't know any bass players.
Can't you build a new one?

Old 05-25-2005, 07:15 PM  

hoot night

Were you at the hoot nite, A2? I wish i'd seen you there, but it was pretty crowded. That was fun though..

there should be more genre-themed hoot nights!

how about

grunge hoot night
old school rap hoot night
cheesy 80's hoot night
punk hoot night

-jh
Old 05-26-2005, 06:17 AM  
cruzer

Whats up EVERYBODY! ive been playing bass about 4-5 years. I play upright for jazz stuff, i also play a lot of punk, rock, funk, whatever. My dad plays bass with robert earl keen. Ummmmm just let me know. My old band is online at www.myspace.com/arspoetica I didnt like the music very much but it was fun to play. Alright....peace out girl scout
Old 06-02-2005, 04:48 PM  

the album's already done, but we'll definately bust out a motown song at our next show. and hey, cruzer, you didn't put your email address in your message. if you do that I'll email you some of the first mixes from our new record so you can hear what we sound like and decide if you'd like to play bass for us. later.
go spurs go!
Old 06-03-2005, 11:08 PM  
cruzer

whitbeck2002@yahoo.com

I am in Germany right now but i will be back june 21st. You can still send it because i might be able to listen to it over here. sounds cool man. ill let you know what i think hopefully before i get back.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.