Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-03-2005, 12:37 PM  

Please Help: Looking For TX State University Student in Pic

I am looking for the girl in the picture at the following link:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...bcatSports.jpg

She is wearing a gray tank top that says Southwest Texas Bobcats across the top and she is also wearing blue jeans. I don't know much information about the picture except that it was taken a home football game of Texas State University in 2003 or 2004. I just happened to come across the picture on a Bobcat web site and thought she was real attractive. Her picture was among other pictures of girls taken at the football game and was listed under ?hotties?. Well her picture was the only one that should have been on the web site because the other girls did not compare to her. If anyone has any clue to who the girl in the picture is and how to contact her (email) please email me and pass along my contact info to her. I do not wish to contact her directly and only ask that the message be passed along to her. This is really the only method I could think of to find out who she is which is the only reason I am making the post. I would like to get to know her. I am not saying anything would happen. I know it?s a long shot, but perhaps some of you out there can sympathize with me and know who she is or maybe she herself would see it and contact me. I am a nice guy and anyone that would take five minutes to talk to me and get to know me would soon realize that. Thank you for your help and time. I would especially like to thank those for your kind words and telling me not to give up and wishing me good luck. Please send only serious inquiries. I don't think she was abducted by aliens as some of you have suggested. That is just one of the ridiculous stories I have gotten lol. Thanks again.

Old 11-05-2005, 01:14 PM  

dude.
i am sorry.
but this is super unhealthy.
you need to examine your intentions.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:25 AM  
moose78952

If I See The Girl

Dude...if I see her...I will warn her about you. Geez, maybe you could get a hobby. :?
Old 09-06-2006, 12:45 AM  

I forgot to comment on this before, but.....LOL?

If the girl that is in that photo happens to see this thread, I'd advise you to stay away from the theater dept on campus, especially if you see someone that looks around the age of 27 (79-06=27).

Also, if the girl in said photo still happens to be reading this, I can provide you with personal security detail to protect you from such a weirdo. I can also assist in providing for your entertainment needs. I like movies, outdoors, computer stuff...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads