Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2008, 03:32 PM  

Post Election, Keep Discussion Going.

I always hate the drop off in discussion of local issues after the election, so if we can keep it going, let's try to do so. Too many important decisions being made by our local government that are unknown, so if you here of one please post it. Anybody think the provisional ballots might force a run-off election?

Old 11-06-2008, 04:46 PM  

I really dont think the provisional ballots will cause a run-off. The elections office says that they do and ck everything at the polls and see no reason why this would change. It very rare that they do change

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-06-2008, 08:54 PM  

The unusually usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher View Post
I always hate the drop off in discussion of local issues after the election, so if we can keep it going, let's try to do so. Too many important decisions being made by our local government that are unknown, so if you here of one please post it. Anybody think the provisional ballots might force a run-off election?
I make the motion that swisher (a voice of reason based upon your previous positions of reason) be elected as moderator because our reelected s/quo inevitably leads to municipal bankruptcy. Forget lipstick on pig! As far as we must by some consensus inform our elected leaders that we all must tighten our belts tight cause its going to be a long ride.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:45 PM  

The sales tax figures for October should be out soon. That should tell us what impact the market crash had on our local economy. Stay tuned....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!