Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-23-2005, 01:11 AM  

restored house for sale

I am restoring two older houses over on Mitchell Street between San Antonio and MLK. I have to sell one of them to finance the second restoration. It is a beautiful house with cypress siding, hardwood floors, two stories, three bedrooms, clawfoot bathtubs, tin ceilings, antique sinks, new central air and heat, new plumbing, new gas lines, new electrical, stained glass windows, big yard and 1800 feet of living space. The price is 189,000.00. Finding a good neighbor is the most important thing to me and my wife. Open house is Saturday-Sunday the 28th and 29th. Drive by early to check it out.
120 South Mitchell

Thanks
http://historicsanmarcos.com/running/DSC04665.JPG
Old 05-26-2007, 07:59 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;1572
I am restoring two older houses over on Mitchell Street between San Antonio and MLK. I have to sell one of them to finance the second restoration. It is a beautiful house with cypress siding, hardwood floors, two stories, three bedrooms, clawfoot bathtubs, tin ceilings, antique sinks, new central air and heat, new plumbing, new gas lines, new electrical, stained glass windows, big yard and 1800 feet of living space. The price is 189,000.00. Finding a good neighbor is the most important thing to me and my wife. Open house is Saturday-Sunday the 28th and 29th. Drive by early to check it out.
120 South Mitchell

Thanks
http://historicsanmarcos.com/running/DSC04665.JPG
I'm in Florida and making arrangements to come to San Marcos, Tx to look around. Your home sounds wonderful especially the clawfoot tubs and hardwood floors. How old is the home?
What is the market like in San Marcos for homes? I pulled off 107 homes in San Marcos, Kyle and Wimberely and I can't understand why so many homes are for sale at the low prices. Can you share with me what the area is like?
Weather, jobs, etc? I love what I see in the area when doing research and it looks clean. Any help and information you can give me about the area and your home would be appreciated. I am from California and I have been in Orlando, Fl area nearly 3 years and very unhappy and want to get back to the Westcoast and to a place I can afford. I recently lost my job for the 2nd time in 8 months and I need to relocate and get back to the west and find a place where I can get a job and buy a home.....
Thank you so much~
Janna

Old 05-26-2007, 08:00 PM  

I couldn't get to the URL........

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads