Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 07-30-2007, 02:10 PM  

San Marcos' Jonathan Clay new CD out TODAY

NEW ALBUM AVAILABLE NOW! FIRST 1000 WILL BE SIGNED AND NUMBERED!!!

Note from Jonathan:
For the release of the new album, Im doing something a little different. There are people who have supported my music right from the get-go, and that really means so much to me. Today, the FIRST 1000 ORDERS from www.jonathanclay.com will be SIGNED, numbered, and personalized, along with a "Thank you" as a way to show my appreciation! This is for the FIRST 1000 orders ONLY. Also, price is lowered to $9.50! I will sign the CD to YOUR NAME, so if you want it signed to a different name than the one used to purchase it, be sure and send an email to me at jonathan@jonathanclay.com, letting me know who you would like it signed to!

To get your signed & numbered copy, Just drop by jonathanclay.com, put in your order, and that's it! The support I got from you with my last CD was AMAZING, and I can only hope to have the same kind of support this time around!

I will try to update you as to how many are left of the first 1000 as they go, and as long as you dont see "Promotion Ended" on my store page, and my blog/myspace page, then they are still available!

What a nice guy huh? He's the best
Anyway, go get your cd now, Im serious, he's AWESOME!
Check out his myspace at: www.myspace.com/jonathanclay

Or go to his store and buy his cd at:

http://www.jonathanclay.com/store.html

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!