Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-31-2003, 10:37 AM  

The Red Tin

A2, you are right on target about Senior Green Guy, he's all heart...sometimes no mind....and sometimes a friggin saint. He works harder than anyone I know.

Yeah, I know Brandon, Marco, and gang. Brandon & I had a pretty good time opening night at Blue Genie. He did pretty well this year I understand.

How do you know them?

I actaully have an old website that has been shamefully abandone, but I have plans to get CoEfficient Designs to do me up a real nice one with my sculpture well displayed.

Have a great New Year. Hey, it can't help but be better than '03, it's Year of The MONKEY!!!! Which in asian beliefs tends to be a relatively prosperous year.

Good luck.

MA

Old 03-16-2005, 07:34 PM  

i agree

I tried to buy/order a vehicle from SM Toyota 3 times. They never even called me back!
I went there and told them I was interested in buying a RAV4 and the guy asked me WHY?
Old 03-20-2005, 05:41 PM  
nope

buy a Ford :P
Old 03-21-2005, 11:56 PM  
gm gal

ford sucks. buy chevy!
Old 03-27-2005, 10:47 AM  

Re: SAN MARCOS TOYOTA MANAGEMENT...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by unappreciated
*** THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR FOR NEGATIVE, UNSUPPORTED CONTENT ***
wow, what kinda gutless prick would post something like this
Old 12-31-2005, 12:08 PM  

Toyota Dealership

Is the same G.M., Mr Stanky, still at the S.M. Toyota Dealership? Wasn't to happy with my service either.
Is there a thread to discuss these issues?
Old 01-03-2006, 07:17 PM  

Too True

I used to work for the Stankmeister and I believe what the original poster said is true. I don't KNOW it, but I believe it. I believe it due to extreme circumstantial evidence I witnessed. I also know I got the WURST butt chewing in my life from the Stanker after I was honest with a customer. That place is a rip off. Even if you get a good salesperson who deals honestly, they will RAPE you in finance!!!! They even rip off their own salespeople. After I left SM Toyota, I started at Champion Toyota in Austin. Although I no longer work there, I can tell you it was the COOLEST place I've ever worked. The difference is like night and day, no lie. Just to keep it real, a dealership is a dealership is a dealership. There are some cool people working at Champion, though.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:04 AM  

Stanky. hee hee
Old 01-04-2006, 11:39 AM  

San Marcos
I agree; they suck. I was just under 36,000 miles and had a couple minor things that I needed fixed before the warranty ran out on my Tundra. I brought it in and they were unable to reproduce one of the problems after having the truck for the day, so they did not fix it.

A week or so later, at about 35,980 miles, I brought it in again and reproduced the problem for the service manager. He told me that they would have it fixed in about 30 minutes. So, my wife and I waited.

I don't remember the knucklehead service manager's name off the top of my head, but after several hours he told me that they were unable to track down the problem and that if I drove off the lot (I was not in a position to leave the truck there for an extended period of time) and went over 36,000 miles, they would no longer be able to repair the truck under the warranty.

I politely pointed out that the law is pretty clear that if the problem occurs while the vehicle is under warranty, it is covered by the warranty. He told me that this was not Toyota's policy. I told him that it might not be his policy, but it was the law. He told me that they would not fix it under the warranty if I drove the truck anywhere.

Eventually, one of the techs told me that if I brought it back when I had time to leave it, they would fix it under warranty. I'll be contacting Toyota about the idiot running that department and I'll probably buy my next Toyota in Austin or San Antonio.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:40 AM  

San Marcos
As an aside, I doubt this guy is cheating on anyone. Frankly, I'd be amazed if he found one woman who was hard-up enough to sleep with him.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.