Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-20-2005, 10:43 AM  
parknasty

sat 22

yo me and my boy jaysin are gonna be rockin lucy's sat the 22 at about 11pm. doors at 9pm. concentric and big orange will also be there. come through!
Old 01-20-2005, 11:22 AM  
A2

We're going to be throwing a huge party and skateboard competition on Feb 26, right where they do sights and sounds of christmas.
We need bands to play. But it has to be fairly cleaned up as it's a family event.
Would y'all be willing to come out and do a quick set?

That night is going to be a huge bill of punk rock bands from all over the state playing at the Triple Crown.

But we would love to have the Word Association represent at the Expo. IF you think y'all could keep it fairly clean?

A2
www.sposm.org
aaronthekid@yahoo.com

Old 01-21-2005, 02:57 PM  
parknasty

hit us up

ahh yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.breakfluid.net
Old 01-22-2005, 11:52 AM  

sk8 contest

hey if C.H.O.P. is up and running by then u can count us in, i may pull double-duty and enter the contest AND play - that would be hella fun...have u ever heard of a band called Eleven Fingered Charlie ? i caught them with Shark Attack last nite at Lucy's, they are good bands - i'll get in touch with them and see if they are interested....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads