Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-12-2009, 08:36 PM  

Sights and Sounds of Christmas

Why is it that the City of San Marcos has sent its workers to decorate for this event when they are charging an entry fee this year ???? No telling how much Tax Money was spent decorating the area and now they will charge its (Tax paying citizens) a fee to see the lights that I believe has been payed for by there taxes. No telling how much was spent using City workers...........

Old 11-13-2009, 10:31 AM  

San Marcos
I'm not sure who the city sent, or what they were doing, but the city does not run Sights and Sounds.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:56 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just me View Post

Why is it that the City of San Marcos has sent its workers to decorate for this event when they are charging an entry fee this year ???? No telling how much Tax Money was spent decorating the area and now they will charge its (Tax paying citizens) a fee to see the lights that I believe has been payed for by there taxes. No telling how much was spent using City workers...........
I'm not against this event. What I have a problem with is that last week I noticed about 20 City workers hanging lights. These workers are paid from our Tax Dollars and now the Organization that puts on this event will be charging us a fee to see what our Tax Dollars ( Workers ) have created. This event has always been free in the past and if they charge to get in will they reimburse the city for the amount it cost us to supply the workers?????

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads