Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 02-16-2005, 09:38 PM  
nope

two jobs? hey good for you. you must be twice the man i am. if you are really thinking about the "kids" go be a big brother or something. or talk some kids into going to the library. theres a novel idea. damn puns! anyways...whatever happened to kids skating in the real park like the good old days? do they really need need a "skatepark" and what service would this serve the community as a whole? i broke plenty of bones in the city park without all the fancy ramps and whatnot.

on a lighter note... A2 thats the funniest website ive seen in a while. i might consider converting but it might conflict with the procrastinators union im avoiding joining.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:57 PM  
linkers11@austin.rr.com

skatepark

Frankly, I have been appalled at hatefullness, slaughtering of the English language and the swearing over this issue.
I believe we are only attempted to find a place for our skateboarders to go and do what they are good at.
We have basketball courts, tennis courts, golf courses, etc. Maybe these youngsters are not involved in these sports? I would rather see them in a safe place other than going around town trying to find a place to skate. Just let them be and make it happen.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:43 PM  
A2

HERE HERE
Old 02-25-2005, 06:18 PM  

I've never skated really, but I totally support getting a place for kids to hang-out. Used to, soda fountains and skating rinks worked fine, and baskteball courts and so forth, but this town needs to shake the sleepiness of 1949 out of it's eyes and realize that it's 2005 and not everybody plays ballsports.. hell I work with 2 guys nearing 30, and they still skate when they can, and I'm sure they'd support this (I'll point 'em this way btw).

And subgenius.com... not sure what to think about the site, lol. Certaintly eccentric, which I like. Not sure what it's really about though; is it a site for band promotions? *scratch head*
Old 03-15-2005, 05:00 PM  
bob

jr bob dobbs is the king of all creation.

got a light?
Old 03-16-2005, 05:39 AM  
A2

BOB,
Exactly.

A2
Old 05-04-2006, 01:58 AM  
A2

Construction WILL begin in October....after a 4 year battle.....if not 24 year battle....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!