Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2007, 02:07 PM  

The park is looking more and more like a park every day. TZ and Brute have been busting ass and they now have reinforcements as well as a concrete pump. Framing for forms should start soon.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:10 AM  

Looks like they have started pouring concrete.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:54 PM  

My bad. They just covered some forms and rebar work when it was threatening to rain. Shouldn't be long though.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:53 PM  

Some genius skated on some wet concrete and left a wheel mark.

LIttle hint if the concrete is darker and warmer than everything else it ain't set.

Oh yea and the cops are doing regular drive bys when the Grindline guys aren't there.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:38 PM  

June 2 is the grand opening of the San Marcos Skatepark (street area only so far). The actual opening date is too be determined, thanks to a stupid city ordinance, by grass growth around the park. The park is almost done and Grindline is asking that people do not try and skate it before it opens. Someone already tried riding on some not yet set concrete and left wheel marks. The cops are cruising by frequently when GL is not on site. To see the design or construction pics go to http://www.sposm.org/ At the grand opening we are looking at having bands, raffles, food, and demos as well as skate time for the general public. If you have a team interested in demoing or have product for raffle contact me at brete1@grandecom.net We are also looking at holding a fund raiser at the Triple Crown the same night, provided we can get the club that night. More on that later. Should be a fun day.

We are still raising money for phase two design, engineering and build. I can be contacted at the above email address. Phase two will be very backyardish pool and a mini bowl. There will be three phases to the park.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:12 PM  
A2

Old 06-03-2007, 06:12 PM  
A2

Old 06-04-2007, 10:45 AM  
A2

Thanks..........why yes I did
Old 06-05-2007, 12:20 PM  
A2

KODAK Z740 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA

and I use Microslop Digital Image Pro #9 to clean/chop it up.

Old 06-23-2007, 08:40 AM  

how do I get to the skatepark from austin ? I really want to go today but I don't know how to get to the park

can someone plz tell me how to san marcos skatepark ?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!