Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2004, 05:02 PM  
Agent27

Soul influenced traditional ska band looking for guitarist

Experienced musicians in San Marcos and Austin, TX are forming a new Ska band. We want our sound to be more traditional based. Influences include bands like Hepcat and New York Ska-Jazz Ensemble. Also want to incorporate soul sound similar to the Slackers, Stingers, and Go Jimmy Go but with a more agressive Memphis or Southern Soul style.

Horn section and is comprised of accomplised musicians currently in the School of Music at Texas State University and active participants in the jazz program. Drummer is also a music major at TSU. Sax and bassist are current and former members of Houston ska giants "Secret Agent 8."

If you like GOOD ska, play guitar and are in the Austin, San Marcos, San Antonio area, then e-mail me at Clayton@txstate.edu
Old 01-27-2004, 11:29 PM  
madsax

you blow

my band is better than yours BIATCH......its like better ska than forever and the last thing on our minds is your band that doesn't exist. maybe you should suck your peepee and lick a cheechee muda fukas!!!!
STOP PLAYING WHOLE TONE SCALES!!!!!!
dip.....................S......................... ......H................................I.......... .................T
hey whats up clay its me, big papa brother...lates :twisted:
-Roger
Old 01-27-2004, 11:57 PM  
madsax

p.ssssssss

if any one cares...the other sax player and the trombone player are from a former local San Antonio punk band called "STUCK ZIPPER"....man that was a long time ago.....you can email me too.

mad_sax@hotmail.com

didnt mean to but in clay....fag
-Roger
Old 01-28-2004, 01:21 PM  
Agent27

Shut up Roger. You're not helping.

And they're diminished whole tone scales bitch.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!