Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-04-2012, 01:28 PM  

Texas Music Theatre

Ever been? It's AMAZING. What an awesome state of the art facility in our quaint little town. The sound is amazing, the stage is great. It's so nice! Can't wait to catch more shows there.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:32 AM  

We attended the opening of the theater last March and really enjoyed the Dirty River Boys and Eagle Eye Williamson. We sat upstairs and had a great view of the dance floor below - a little loud for my taste but then that's just me. I'd definitely recommend the place - nice atmosphere, and it's great to have a venue like that right in the middle of downtown. They did beautiful work with the remodel.

Old 02-06-2012, 03:47 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I'll have to check it out. I've been looking for things to take the family to.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:56 PM  

I saw Dirty River Boys there about 2-3 months back, and I saw Reckless Kelly/Micky and the Motorcars there this past Friday. There's a great sound system, but it can get extremely packed for the bigger shows. Austin, if by family you mean the kiddos, I'd be careful with that. There's a bunch of drunk 21 year olds stumbling around and spilling stuff everywhere, and they also allow smoking.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:04 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Well scratch that then.

It will have to be a date night or something.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads