Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2008, 03:26 PM  

tv repairman?

we are looking for a tv repairman...someone honest and competent...anyone? We have a 3 year old Samsung 42 inch that should NOT be having the problems that its having. We bought it at best Buy and have no extended warranty...I would appreciate any recommendation

Old 12-08-2008, 04:04 PM  

San Marcos
I had a TV repaired about 10 years ago, by someone that a bunch of people recommended. I'll have to see if I can blow the cobwebs out tonight and remember exactly where it was.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 AM  

Thank you Semi Native...nothing burns me up like paying extra for a good brand so that nothing goes wrong...and then, something goes wrong. We should start a thread of products we swear by. I will listen to a consumer anyday over a sales person.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:03 PM  

San Marcos
I believe it was Dean's. They were right next to Cuevas. It has been years, but I am pretty sure. They were quite fair.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!