Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-25-2003, 02:00 PM  
someguy

tying to start a band.

drummer guy looking to start a punk/pop punky sorta band.. whatever ends up happening as long as it sounds good... there will be pratices, shows and partying. please dont reply if youll half ass it or flake out on me man.
influences are rancid, nirvana, casualties, fenix tx, yellowcard, deftones...
Patrick
Old 10-25-2003, 06:20 PM  

we have two people that posted before you , who both play guitar. Maybe ya'll all should get together and let the creative juices flow

Old 03-22-2004, 06:19 PM  

if your still looking for musicians, post something and let me know I will check this web site weekly, I am a guitarist/bassist/drummer/all around freak musician who just wants to play loud, rude, in your face country/rock/metal/pop/rap/classical if I can be of service please let me know. Currently in the greatest apartment band ever but looking to branch out and let the world in on the greatness that is I.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:37 PM  

Guitar

If you are still looking for a guitar player, let me know. I am also looking to start/join a band. However, I am not a big fan of punk music. I love metal/rock/blues etc. But I wouldn't mind playing other styles though. I'm an excellent rhythm, and a decent lead guitarist. contact me at 512-805-3248. or gregcer@aol.com
Old 09-20-2004, 11:05 AM  
Pluto

Pipers Wanted?

What about adding a bagpiper to the punk mix?

Pluto
PunkIrish@excite.com
Old 09-20-2004, 12:10 PM  
A2

newk@thenewk.com

This is a friend of mines email addy.
His name is Jack Newkirk.
He plays drums in a band that he just put together called "THE STOUTS" outa Austin.
They are an Irish drinking song punk band that sounds great....drummer, stand up bass, guitar and fiddle.,

If your serious about baggin' in a punk band contact him and see if he wants to set up a jam session....

Good Luck....

A2

I think it would sound great...mabey not every single song, but I think it would be a good mix.....
Old 09-23-2004, 06:55 PM  
toadie

bassist here on campus, love to jam with you to see how it goes. gimme a call - James 9130934
Old 10-29-2004, 01:00 PM  
V-Girl

Need vocalist?

Not sure what your lookin for, but if you need a vocalist, maybe I could hear your sound.

Email: vanessabfly@hotmail.com

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.