Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 09-18-2007, 09:17 AM  

Well they need to bloody get on it! I would love to watch I movie I have to read here in town.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:50 PM  
A2

yes.
IF you get a minute you should stop at Parks and recs and check it out.
It's crazy.
Apts., Shopping, houses, more apts.,malls, rest., etc..... a **** load of park land.
Pretty cool stuff.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:35 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2 View Post
yes.
IF you get a minute you should stop at Parks and recs and check it out.
It's crazy.
Apts., Shopping, houses, more apts.,malls, rest., etc..... a **** load of park land.
Pretty cool stuff.
You sure it's not the blanco river walk project?
Old 11-05-2007, 06:54 PM  

Blaco Riverwalk project is dead (it's a name of the development, not a San Antonio-style River Walk). The council even rezoned the property within the last month. One of the development partners died plus I think some of the investors wondered what they'd do when the Blanco is bone dry as it has been for extended periods in the recent past.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:31 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdescript View Post
Blaco Riverwalk project is dead (it's a name of the development, not a San Antonio-style River Walk). The council even rezoned the property within the last month. One of the development partners died plus I think some of the investors wondered what they'd do when the Blanco is bone dry as it has been for extended periods in the recent past.
Man, that sucks. So what is going on over there in that area then? I've been seeing some construction equipment.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:02 AM  

78666 needs growth

Great site idea and it looks as if there was activity some time ago, but appears to be a ghost town lately. Are there any efforts being made to promote the site?
Old 07-24-2008, 07:42 PM  

Ghost Town

If you can't post, then the forum looks like a ghost town. See problem posting reply thread.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:03 PM  

Ghost Town

There isn't a lot of activity here for a college town forum. Posting a flyer at every women's dorm when they reopen would help a lot. Where the ladies are is where the boys will be. As another thread points out this town has not supported gentlemen's clubs, guess why.
I guess as a last resort this could be a hook-up board.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:15 PM  

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I thought the bars were for hook ups. I guess the computer nerds could pretend to have relationships on this forum. It is a very slow site as prior references to cricket chirps have pointed out. I don't know of any active local sites that are competition of any sort. There's a Hays county site with old people exchanging readers digest humor, gardening tips and recipes. You can't force someone to participate. If anyone posting here knows of any local forums etc. get on them and make some mention of 78666. Or direct us to them.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!