Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2004, 10:53 AM  
A2

what is up with KTSW....

Is it just me or has the college radio station gone to hell in a hand basket????

I mean, who are these people playin' music up there?
Is it run by retired grandmas that play '78s inbetween workin' on their quilt?

It's really gettin' on my nerves.
Put your radio on 89.9 FM and hear it for yourselves. Just don't be in a suicidal mood, 'cause what their playin' will surely put you over the edge....

I'm embarresed...

A2

Old 08-18-2004, 02:20 AM  
the main offender

hey....i work at KTSW...i'm a program producer...i agree about a lot of the music...it's like..mopey depressed crap that's all slow and makes me wanna kill myself...but then there's a lot of other faster stuff too....but it's not as frequent in the playlist....

you should check out my show though....it's called Brain Candy and it's on wednesdays (soon to be on sundays) from 6 to 8 PM...i play all kinds of cool electronic music....stuff that's either really really fast or really really slow....i play the fast stuff pretty frequently though....

so yeah, if you're fed up with KTSW, wait a few hours and maybe something else will be on....and also, during the summer, we've got a lot less DJs on staff than during the school year, so that might be why you usually just hear random depressing music...the computer picks it

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!