Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-23-2008, 09:55 PM  

What's Going On at Commissioner's Court?

I haven't been able to keep up with a lot of politics lately, but a friend of mine was telling me that the commissioners court has been kinda crazy lately and that the Judge wears pink bunny slippers around the office with 2 yapping dogs...that really seems a little unprofessional. Does anyone keep up with what is going on? She also said San Marcos is getting a little league football field with the village project for social services in the area and that the San Marcos Commissioners really fought for us to get some of the park money from the county for the fields. Good for them!:smile: :smile:

Old 01-24-2008, 08:27 AM  

That's funny you mention that about the dogs. I did a double take when I saw one in the courthouse the other day and just yesterday I had the pleasure of watching one take a crap on the courthouse lawn while I was eating lunch.

Old 01-27-2008, 12:11 PM  

See, dogs can editorialize... It's nothing new.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads