Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-03-2005, 09:32 AM  
A2

The JUST tag aint that bad. It's the Heartogram, and AFI junk that I can't stand and cops don't like.

A game of SKATE? I'll play a game of skate with you if you have a carve contest in the pool at the skatepark of Austin. I never had the need to learn how to ollie, but I'll run circles around you at C-fan or in any pool.

Someone kept stealing the roll-ins at c-fan so I went out there alone, bought all the concrete my self and poured an 8' roll in on the north side. Before the concrete cured some idiot doodled all over and ruined the surface, it's still skateable, but I would like to know who felt it necessary to ruin my hard work. The graffitti, or I should say the lame graffitti is getting on the cops nerves, they already busted DUSK.

If your serious about your art, then email me and I'll let you know about a building that the city is thinking about letting the kids tag "OFFICIALLY". The cops want to make a space on the wall where people can tag all they want. IT's the old Admiral CLeaners building downtown. Seems there are so many dry cleaning chemicals under the building that they will never be able to sell or tear down. There's three sides to it and they want to give the local taggers atleast one side to do (almost) whatever they want. Email me if your interested.

A2
aaronthekid@yahoo.com

PS...I'm at C-fan almost everynight and we can settle the game of skate there.

Old 05-04-2005, 03:06 PM  

dusk hasn't been caught!!
Old 05-09-2005, 07:44 AM  
parknast

long live real graph writers!!!!
destroy all lines and toys!!
Old 08-30-2005, 07:26 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
dusk hasn't been caught!!
Dusk is dope, hey aaron, i've been caught before, so i havent been up lately, but why did u paint over Cauz's **** ? it wasnt profane at all, i would like to paint a good peice on the cfan wall with taste, but people will paint over it, i'll email you
Old 08-30-2005, 07:30 AM  

im at school, email me at the_infamous_legend@hotmail.com aaron, maybe we can work on getting a legal wall for the non-toys to spray on, peace
Old 10-23-2005, 01:05 PM  

bitches

graffiti cannot die. it's in most of the real heads dna anyway. while most dream of defying the system, they crumble in on themselves when it comes time. graff writers have balls, which may not be everything, but it's enough to get noticed. i'll run up in any skate park if i find a real skater that's doing business with the police. you might as well be a cop, if you're allready doing their dirtywork.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:27 AM  
A2

is this paint job in the back ground part of the dream to defry the system?

Is spraypainting BAM part of the balls you have?

Is spraypainting a runny AFI and **** DA POLICE part of it also?

I'm not gonna explain myself to you, you don't know what I appreciate when it comes to art.

The fact of the matter is, you don't spray paint skateparks. If you think that it would be cool to do so, then you know nothing about the history of what you do.

Tagging is an art, and as long as people like you, have the ideas you express up there, you and what YOU do will go nowhere, and what you seem to think you do is nothing like what real burners are doing today.

If you have any balls or talent...meet me, let me see some of your work, and when it's time to build the burner wall you'll be the first one to get a space.

or is that part of the dirty work?
Old 10-24-2005, 12:35 AM  
A2

this park was closed after someone defryed the system. Now everyone is screwed.

Here is the park in San Angelo Texas
http://www.skatersforpublicskatepark...rk_006_101.jpg
It's not even open and the city is already pissed. The skaters are getting blamed for this dribble.

The smooth surface of concrete is ruined, not by the paint, but by the city coming in later to remove the paint. Sand blasting and chemicals leave the conrete with cancer that screws up the ride.

Tag what ever you want, but please don't hit the park.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:23 AM  

[man, ya'll oldschool heads suddenly pop up around san marcos, c-fan, bishop, **** you guys.... regulating ****, you guys are nothing but no talent, carving snitches.... i'd paint ur truck if i saw it.. my boy radar is owning san marcos right now .... man Ray that owned boardwalk, and all those other oldheads were down with the ****... but now the smtx scene is trashed with fathers that have kids and try to affixiate what made the scene....go skate in austin, leave us alone...
Old 11-22-2005, 08:27 AM  

San Marcos
What a badass. After you're done painting his truck, why don't you get back to work and whatta-size my order?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.