Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-07-2005, 08:17 AM  

^^^shut the hell up.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:38 AM  

San Marcos
Wow. You certainly are articulate. Unfortunately, I believe that I will decline your offer to "shut the hell up". That is the beauty of a message board like this; everyone is entitled to say what they think. You can say that the oldschool heads are no talent, carving snitches and I can say that the only thing you and "radar" will probably own anytime soon are the worn out boards that your mommies bought you for Christmas last year.

The glare in your eyes is the reflection from the glass ceiling, just above the Frialator. Why don't you try to do something worthwhile with your life?

Old 12-13-2005, 07:51 AM  

don't get in beef that you cant nollie tre your way out of.... go learn to ollie or something...
Old 12-13-2005, 08:27 AM  
A2

Let's set something straight.

First off the original post was made over two years ago.

Second, some kid was painting **** the police, really sloppy, and really big, right in the middle of the ditch.

Third, I love graffiti, I collect photo's that I've taken of tags. ( I have a tattoo of a freight car moniker) I have nothing against spray painting in general. There's some good work out at C-fan right now that I wouldn't ever paint over, there's some really cool stencils out there now, that I ****in' love. There's some really good work around town that I admire every day.

But this kid was going to make C-Fan into a bust, and that aint cool for any one. ( It was two years ago, and who ever did it, quit. Jesus Christ !! )

Yes...I admit.. I do need to learn to ollie. But your trying to make an arguement for nothing...and we get in a bowl and I'ld run circles around you.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:12 AM  

San Marcos
Anon, who are you talking to anyway? I haven't started anything I can't finish, believe me. The only skating I've ever done is plain ol' straight down the biggest hill I could find and that was a long time ago. I can't ollie, but I still know how to serve a punk ass bitch.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads