Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-13-2008, 08:12 AM  

San Marcos
I know where it is. Sadly, someone has been vandalizing it, so I'm not inclined to say where it is.

I will say that there are a few of us who know who is doing the vandalism and it's just a matter of time before we get the police off their asses and on the vandals'.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:57 PM  

At the "Cry Baby" Cemetary on Posey Road, the babies cry only on a "blue moon" is how the story goes. As for the "witches grave" in the Kyle Cemetary; it is a young girl who is buried there not a witch. I remember the story from high school, but it was just made-up bs to scare each other.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:29 PM  

Haunted and legal.

Does anyone know of any places in San Marcos that are truly haunted and can legally be entered without worry of cops or other law officials? A friend and I are curious to experience some paranormal activity.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads