Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2007, 11:48 AM  

I'm one of the four in CJ's (cm1277) project and I am really enjoying the discussion here. I've already sent a PM to semi-native, and would like some input from others here.

I own a home just off Bugg Lane not too far from Wal-Mart or Half-Price books. It's quiet here, but the duplexes at the end of the street are a bit of a headache. Cars parked in the street and trash left out for long periods of time.

If you have some time in the next couple of days, please contact me so that we can talk about the issue. tm1200@txstate.edu is my email. I need to interview some people, and just need some general info on the situation.

Oh, and this is just a project for a class, it's not some university sponsored endevour. I just got involved because I'm a homeowner.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.