Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Scranton / Wilkes-Barre
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-16-2010, 08:53 AM  

San Antonio, Texas
Craft beer in Wilkes-Barre

I was traveling in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area this week and my co-workers and I found a great craft beer store. It's a little bit of a hole-in-the-wall but it's very much worth a visit if you're in the area. They boast 1100 craft beers on their front sign.

Here's the thing, I don't really know the name of the place. However, it's next to the GIANT COW in Wilkes-Barre. It's very close to the Snack Shack. If you're driving East along 309/81 you should take exit 165 and look for the cow. It's the parking lot right next to the cow.

Let me know if you find it! Good selection but it's a little pricey.

A couple things I found there. Stone Vertical Epic 07.07.07/09.09.09 and 10.10.10, 21st Amendment Fireside Chat, Dogfish Head Chicory Stout, SN 30th Anniversary Jack and Ken's/Brewer's Reserve, etc. etc.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:17 AM  

HORSHAM, PA
I'm from that area and never though to check that place out, i'll hav eto stop in there next time in in to see what they have.

Old 01-16-2011, 04:51 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJford15 View Post
I was traveling in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area this week and my co-workers and I found a great craft beer store. It's a little bit of a hole-in-the-wall but it's very much worth a visit if you're in the area. They boast 1100 craft beers on their front sign.

Here's the thing, I don't really know the name of the place. However, it's next to the GIANT COW in Wilkes-Barre. It's very close to the Snack Shack. If you're driving East along 309/81 you should take exit 165 and look for the cow. It's the parking lot right next to the cow.

Let me know if you find it! Good selection but it's a little pricey.

A couple things I found there. Stone Vertical Epic 07.07.07/09.09.09 and 10.10.10, 21st Amendment Fireside Chat, Dogfish Head Chicory Stout, SN 30th Anniversary Jack and Ken's/Brewer's Reserve, etc. etc.

everyone know the "big cow" in W-B. Tha name of the place is Krugel's Georgetown Deli & Beer.

Krugel?s Georgetown Deli & Beer, Wilkes Barre Township, Pennsylvania ? Home

Grab a growler off the tap..

bob

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Scranton / Wilkes-Barre
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.