Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2010, 01:10 PM  

Kent, WA
Marymoor is huge and busy, but I'm glad Kent opened a new dog park recently - Morrill Meadows off leash park. Its only a couple acres, and is fully fenced and has a separate area for small dogs. Its basically an open field for the dogs to run but mine loves it because he gets to go much more often! So worth saving the 45 minute drive to Marymoor since he doesn't swim and just chases the other dogs anyway - great for open spaces.

Old 12-09-2010, 09:58 AM  

Seattle, WA
My Lab loves Edmonds Beach (just south of the Marina) Sprinting down the beach & leaping into the waves are 2 of her favorite activities. Lots of dogs, all friendly

Old 12-09-2010, 12:15 PM  

Seattle, WA
I have to vote for Magnuson. For someone who lives downtown, Marymoor is so stinkin far! Magnuson is only like 15 minutes and it its big enough to entertain my two big boxers. My dogs LOVE water so that beach area in the back is awesome for them.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:42 PM  

Woodinville, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty02 View Post
I have to vote for Magnuson. For someone who lives downtown, Marymoor is so stinkin far! Magnuson is only like 15 minutes and it its big enough to entertain my two big boxers. My dogs LOVE water so that beach area in the back is awesome for them.
It's not just Magnuson, it's Warren G. Magnuson. OR just Warren G.

I love that park too, except for when the dog wants to chase a duck across LW.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:43 PM  

Spanaway, Washington
i usually go to the ft stilicoom park in lakewood. 7-10 acres i beleive. fairly well taken care of. (when the rain picks up it gets pretty muddy.) my scottie dog stands in the middle of the giant puddles and lures all the other dogs too him. people get mad cause there dogs get muddy. teehee.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:48 PM  

Tacoma, Washington
^^^ Fort Steilacoom is the biggest and the best.
Fort Steilacoom Park
Old 12-20-2010, 09:36 AM  

Bellevue, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscience View Post
It's not just Magnuson, it's Warren G. Magnuson. OR just Warren G.

I love that park too, except for when the dog wants to chase a duck across LW.
You're the only person I have ever heard call it buy its full name or shorten it to Warren G. I used to live 3 miles from Magnuson and never called it anything else. Of course I'm a transplant so maybe the lifelong Washingtonians call it the other names. But it's kind of hard to find a lifelong Washingtonian in Seattle.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:07 PM  

I would have to say Goldengardens is the best dog park, simply due to the fact that on nice days the views are fantastic.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:39 PM  

Edmonds, Wa
I would say Edmonds although I haven't been to magnussen dog park yet
Old 12-22-2010, 07:46 AM  

Seattle, Washingtoon
Magnusson has my vote.

Magnusson has my vote for best dog park. Of course, it is the only one I have been to but what does that have to do with anything.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!