Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-23-2011, 02:14 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparctacus View Post
Snoqaulmie Brewery! Best Hef in the state. A hike at the falls, followed by Hef, and a sandwich at the brewery is a good good day.
I just drove by it last week on the way to the falls. We had the kids with us so we did not stop. I will have to check it out this summer.

Old 01-26-2011, 06:18 PM  
cwg

Black Raven's Scotch Ale is my favorite, but Iron Horse's Irish Death is a great Beer.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:30 PM  

littleton, co
La Conner Brewing Company. La Conner, WA tananbom is the best seasonal come on late Oct till its gone

Rock fish in Anacotes WA is a good one

Skagit brewery is so so. also in MT Vernon is the Porterhouse. Absolutely a great tap house!

And there is another brewery in Bellingham that the name of slips my mind. However also a great one!

Any beer you get at la Conner brewing will be phenomenal!!! Good light, gourmet pub food as welll. They get my number one vote hands down! I've visited most of the above listed breweries and they are all good in there own way. Some of your garages and basements I'd like to come taste at too. You know to get the full experience of what the PNW has to offer.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:34 PM  

Gig Harbor, WA
7 Seas in Gig Harbor. The up and coming brewery! I love this place!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:06 AM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbone4me View Post
7 Seas in Gig Harbor. The up and coming brewery! I love this place!
I just went there. I like it.
The pictures are on this thread: Washington Breweries and pubs
Old 05-27-2011, 10:01 PM  

Chicago
So I'm headin west at the end of June to visit my bro that just moved there about a year ago. It seems there is no shortage of breweries in Seattle but I'll only be there for a long weekend and being a homebrewer myself I'm lookin for that must go to place in Seattle. It's probably too much to ask but is there a general concensus for a can't miss place for me to check out?
Old 05-28-2011, 09:33 AM  

Bremerton, WA
RandalG, for my 2 cents I would schedule a tour of Georgetown Brewery in Seattle on Saturday well in advance. Georgetown Beer - Manny's Pale Ale Your pint glass will never be empty during the tour and the guys are knowledgeable and friendly. Ever had beer right out the bright tank? Yum. After that I would swing around the corner to Schooner Exact for a pint. Home Page Cheers
Old 06-27-2011, 08:15 PM  

Chicago
Thanks for the tips Jimmy. I hit both these places as well as several others. Manny's seems to be a staple throughout the city. And well deserved as it's pretty tasty. Have you ever heard of Epic Ales. I never realized nano breweries even existed. Very cool concept of taking homebrewing to the next level on an extremely small scale. Schooner Exact started out that way before they became a micro brewery. We had a great time.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:44 PM  

seattle, USA
Great Lakes brewery in Cleveland, OH made 35th in the top 125 places to have a beer before you die.

World Entertainment News
Old 07-21-2011, 05:10 PM  

Silver City!

Silver City is the best brewery in the area hands down. The beer is incredible and the food is just as good. You must check it out if you are in or near Silverdale.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.