Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-16-2011, 08:11 PM  

Sammamish, WA
Rabbits!

We have had a cottontail hanging around trying to be helpful eating the lawn and save me mowing time, but then he brought a friend for a few days. Now tonight there are 3. I hope they don't multiply that fast or I may have to sell
the lawnmower.
Rabbits!-bunnies.jpeg 

Old 08-16-2011, 08:30 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
You has wabbits? kewl, I miss wabbits and I don't think I've seen a single one in 6 years in Oregon.

My town of 30 thousand is a bedroom community of Salem and people abandon pets in a bad economy. Wabbits would keep the ferals & coyotes fed. I'll trade you a goat for the three wabbits. (might take some time finding and stealing the goat)

Old 08-17-2011, 06:06 AM  

Sammamish, WA
A goat would be more efficient at mowing. We have coyotes too, and have seen the results of one getting a rabbit but they seem to be pretty good at dodging them. I think they live in the junipers along the side of the house and the coyotes stay in the nearby woods except at night.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads