Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2010, 12:45 AM  
Seattle>other places

Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrando View Post
One thing that I love to do is take my dog to the dog park especially when it is covered in snow. She loves playing in the snow and only the truly committed dog owners are there so it is quite a good time!

McBrando
Magnuson definitely deserves it's own thread! I will take care of that now, I love that lace and so does the hound.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:44 AM  

Pullman, WA
Man its been to long since Ive been to the museum of flight. Always entertaining.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:21 PM  

seattle, Washington
There's lots of free or cheap sledding options up Snoqualmie pass!
Old 11-16-2010, 10:36 PM  

Glad I found this thread! This will be our second winter here and we didn't do much last winter.

Did have a small snowshoeing trip up in Snoqualmie Pass last year. That was fun.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:56 AM  
most definitely a nobody

Tacoma-ish, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Glad I found this thread! This will be our second winter here and we didn't do much last winter.

Did have a small snowshoeing trip up in Snoqualmie Pass last year. That was fun.
if you enjoy snowshoeing, or that general type of outdoor activity, you really should check out the Mountaineers

Welcome to The Mountaineers Tacoma Branch

a great group of people!

we went on one of their guided snowshoe/fondue dinners at Crystal two years ago... we had a blast!

Hoss
Old 11-19-2010, 06:12 PM  

NH
I'm one of those who heads up hill in winter. Many times when you're up on the mountain, you're actually above the clouds and in the sun!
Old 11-19-2010, 07:53 PM  

Bellevue, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jv89xj View Post
I'm from Texas but live here now and I can't wait for the snow since I love snowboarding. Down in TX when winter hits theres nothing to do outside really. There was really no snow to play in and if it did snow its too flat to do anything. I love the NW and I hope I can stay here for the rest of my life.
I'm originally from Texas also. I've been here since 2002 and that has been the longest I have lived in one place ever in my whole life. I was into snowboarding when I first moved here but now that I'm getting older, the falls hurt just a little longer than they use to. I'm now in the process of inheriting a sailboat and that should breath a fresh new breath into living in the PNW.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:15 AM  

Seattle, WA
Brew and drink beer. 'nuf said.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:40 PM  

seattle, washington
mountain biking is year-round sport near seattle. tokul, black diamond, etc.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:22 PM  

Seattle, WA
Geez. If it keeps snowing like this you can sled down the steep streets. No one should be driving in this anyway, so you should be safe .

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!