Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-17-2010, 08:46 PM  

Sammamish, WA
Looks like we could get a dose of it tonight, currently 34 with light drizzle, if it gets another degree or two lower it will be white around here. We're at about 700'. A friend went skiing at Mt Hood already.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:16 AM  

Sammamish, WA
Anyone else getting snow this morning? Coming down heavily here, started about 1/2 hour ago and already 1/2" on the cars, the lawn is all white. It's
28 degrees, and starting to stick on the road.

Old 11-28-2010, 06:25 PM  

Camano Island, WA
I got stuck in the house for 3 days because of the snow and my lousy tires. Suffice it to say, once it cleared I went and got me some new shoes for the car!
Old 12-01-2010, 01:18 PM  

Seattle, WA
It was pretty brutal late Monday, early-Tuesday - 4WD and good tires don't help when a dusting of snow covers hard ice. After things softened a bit we put the Outback with it's new set of Nokians to the test - glad to say it was a safe and comfortable driving experience!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Seattle / Tacoma
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.