Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Shopping / Consumer Products
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-07-2017, 08:03 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
2 very different walmarts

On March 5, I went to the Westwood Wal-Mart in Cincinnati. Last year, The Cincinnati Enquirer announced that it was "the most shoplifted Wal-Mart in America." It is small and dirty with only some groceries (mostly processed foods and staples, no fresh food) and plenty of pierced employees; and the shoppers are overweight (yeah, that includes me) wearing stretch pants that are too small and hoodies. Not to mention the creepy parking lot.
On March 7, I went to the Aurora, IN, Wal-Mart. That place is huge, clean, lots of real food with healthier looking buyers and made-in-the-USA products. Two different planets!

Old 03-09-2017, 02:19 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
In Joplin Mo., the two Walmarts are very different. One seems to be set up for more of a rural setting. The other for more of a city setting.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:45 PM  

I have a friend who rates WalMarts as 1 gun, 2 gun or 3 gun stores. I asked him the difference between 1 gun and 2 gun- his reply was

"A 2 (or more gun) store, you don't have to take time to reload.

I guess that's based on the clientel. . .

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Shopping / Consumer Products
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.