Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Shopping / Consumer Products
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-17-2014, 07:20 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
A T & T sucks

June 22 woke up with no phones or internet called AT&T had to wait till June 26 before repair man came out, he "fixed" it in about 10 mins and left by 11:30am. June 27 at 1:15 while i was talking to my mom (yes less than 26 hours later) phone went out again, had to wait till July 2nd to get another repair man out to "fix" it again,, took him about 5 mins and it was up and running..July 13 phone was out again, Never believe AT&T, this time they said they would be here July 16 to fix it, They never showed so I called and they said there was an outage that had to be fixed ok i got that part but when the tech's have to be rerouted for an outage they cancel all repair tickets and don't bother to call the customer oh and don't seem to know what's going on as when AT&T called to ask if the repair man had finish and was able to make the repair and I told them he never showed, they told me he was still on his way. Next call to ask me if he had finished the repairs I found out about the outage thing. and now they say someone will be here tomorrow to fix it... really??? As we have sat waiting and wasting our time for two days now I'm not holding my breath, I can't hold it that long. My wife wrote this.

Old 07-17-2014, 07:54 PM  

Nashville, TN
No ATT, no land line...happy campers here.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:09 PM  

Yeah Rusty, pull the plug and just go mobile. I love it, and have my land line wherever I am at.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Shopping / Consumer Products
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.