Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Dakota
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2010, 05:11 PM  

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Metal detecting

I enjoy metal detecting around town always looking for those old coins that have been buried for a century or so. Anyone with a old house, I would be very interested in carefully detecting your property. Im willing to show anyone the ropes of how to do it as well. Too bad the ground will be rock hard soon but message me if you have property or would like to be shown how to do it in the spring.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:26 AM  

Older post I know, just looking to team up with some other dirt fishers and share our finds and new hunting ares. Thanks - email me here successchaser at yahoo . com

Old 12-26-2013, 12:02 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntSD View Post
I enjoy metal detecting around town always looking for those old coins that have been buried for a century or so. Anyone with a old house, I would be very interested in carefully detecting your property. Im willing to show anyone the ropes of how to do it as well. Too bad the ground will be rock hard soon but message me if you have property or would like to be shown how to do it in the spring.
Hi my name is Bill and I just got a metal detector for Christmas. I have never used one before and would greatly appreciate being shown how to use it this spring. I live on the southeast side of S.F. on highway 11. I have done a little research on the detector I received and it is apparently one of the better ones. I have a Bounty Hunter. Please feel free to email me at billmeeks14@yahoo.com and maybe we can get together this spring.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Dakota
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads