Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Spokane
Click Here to Login

Old 11-22-2010, 10:01 PM  

Portland, Oregon
Favorite Pub or bar in Spokane

What is the best place to get a beer in Spokane? I would vote for the Elk Public House, but lets hear some other spots...

Old 11-24-2010, 11:12 AM  

Spokane, WA
The Viking they have like 20-30 beers on tap and HUNDREDS of bottled beers

Old 11-25-2010, 09:55 PM  

Spokane, WA
Agreed - the Elk is great as far as atmosphere (especially in the summer when the patio is open), and the Viking probably has the best micro-brew selection in town but is more of a whole-in-the-wall kinda bar.

But if you're downtown, the Blue Spark is worth a stop as well... cool little bar with excellent draft selections.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:33 PM  

Spokane, WA
The flying goat is a pretty cool place to get a beer.. It's in a bit of a weird location, almost residential, but the people are friendly and the beer selection is good. I hear that there's a new place called Jones Radiator? Anyone been there yet? We are having our next homebrew club meeting there.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:45 AM  

spokane, wa
Agreed with ALL the above. Also check out The Hop Shop on Grand south of 29th and Jones Radiator out in Spokane Valley.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:35 PM  

Spokane, WA
All of those are good choices. Another spot I love is the happy hour and Shenanigans. Great beer and food. Nice laid back atmosphere.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:46 PM  

Spokane, WA
The beer is great over at Northern Light Brewing and the food is pretty good, but I have had some poor service there in the past. I've found if you sit at the bar though, you get taken care of pretty quickly.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:49 PM  

Little Falls, NJ
Last I was in Spokane I had a really good time at a place called Scotty's Bar and Grill. The people were really welcoming (being from NJ and all). I drank too much to remember what they had on tap at the time =)
Old 12-10-2010, 10:32 PM  

Spokane, WA
I just had a chance to check out Jones Radiator a few nights ago, and I gotta say, that place is pretty cool. Not very big, but an excellent selection of tasty craft beer, and a nice atmosphere.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:56 PM  

Spokane, WA
My favorite bar is always Fast eddie's but it is def. not for everyone, more the younger crowd. The Viking is really good as well

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington > Spokane
Bookmark this Page!