Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-29-2011, 09:15 PM  

Spokane, WA
Anyone else really excited for Spring Training?

So I am burned out on football, and I don't really care about basketball. All I have been thinking about for the last 2 months is Spring Training baseball. Does that make me crazy? There has to be someone out there like me that spends all day reading baseball blogs and just getting giddy thinking about pitchers and catchers reporting in just a few weeks!

Who else can't wait for baseball to be back? Also, just for fun, what is your team, and what is your prediction for this year for them?

I am regrettably a Mariners Fan, so I'm not going to bet big. I'll predict them to improve this year to 78 - 84, narrowly edging out the Angles to take 3rd in the AL West.

I've also been a Phillies Fan since I was very little, so I'll predict them going 98-64, finishing first in the NL East.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:40 PM  
Jeeping Austin Weird.

Buda., Texas
I dont like baseball all that much, call me unamerican if you want but ehhh... football is where its at.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:12 PM  

Spokane, WA
Hmmm.... Maybe I am crazy...
Old 01-31-2011, 11:14 PM  
Jeeping Austin Weird.

Buda., Texas
but I guess if I was going for someone.. Texas Rangers!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads