Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Click Here to Login

Old 01-28-2015, 08:46 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Cheaters?

I am not a Patriots fan, But I can only assume they are called cheaters because they are a success. Yes, they taped another teams signals. Jimmy Johnson said he did the same thing as the Cowboy's coach and he learned it from the Chiefs. The Giants cheated on the salary cap and had players on their team they should not have had. There are two coaches, Mike Tomlin of the Steelers was one of them, who went out on the field during a game and interfered with a player. The Saints were paying bonuses to players who would hurt another team's players, which Is a clear violation of the rules. And the list goes on. Are not all these teams cheaters too?

Old 05-18-2015, 12:42 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
What about the deflated footballs? Any comments?

Old 05-19-2015, 12:51 PM  

phoenix, az
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
What about the deflated footballs? Any comments?
Some form of cheating, recognized of not, severity of which depends on the sport, is involved in all sports. The term "cheating" may be overused...Refs in Basketball that don't call the walking foul....are they cheating? I guess cheating is on a laddered scale and at some point the powers to-be decide that the infraction reaches a level that they must react.

As far as Deflategate goes, if I was in a position to make a ruling on the team or Brady, I would need more information before I could decide. As far as the guys who had charge of the balls, their emails are pretty incriminating.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:43 PM  

TULSA, OKLAHOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta6 View Post
Some form of cheating, recognized of not, severity of which depends on the sport, is involved in all sports. The term "cheating" may be overused...Refs in Basketball that don't call the walking foul....are they cheating? I guess cheating is on a laddered scale and at some point the powers to-be decide that the infraction reaches a level that they must react.

As far as Deflategate goes, if I was in a position to make a ruling on the team or Brady, I would need more information before I could decide. As far as the guys who had charge of the balls, their emails are pretty incriminating.
Old 08-13-2015, 04:34 PM  
American

Pretty simple Two wrongs don't make a right....all cheaters should pay the appropriate penalty. No exceptions.
Old 08-13-2015, 05:02 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
Why aren't the Broncos called cheaters? They did the same illegal filming that the Patriots did, a couple years later. The Broncos should even be more blamed, doing it after the Patriots were punished.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Bookmark this Page!