Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-09-2011, 03:49 PM  
fustrated genius

Dana White fires X champ!?

Miguel Angel Torres got fired. He's been having a hard time since Bowls KO'd him. He has won a few but they're just not the exciting fights that my boy used to put on. So Dana white fired him for saying stupid crap on tweeter? Yet Rashad Evans and Forrest Griffin have done simular things? He keeps setting up that Urijah Faber time after time but he can't give Torres a break? Dana White censors unequally. He wants to turn UFC into wrestling balongny anyways.

Miguel Angel Torres Fired by UFC Over Rape Joke - International Business Times

Old 12-10-2011, 11:36 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
I'm a little upset about this.

Miguel is a stand up guy. Rashad Evans is the second biggest ****** BAG in the UFC right on the heals of them biggest of them all Mike Pissbing.

Old 12-11-2011, 09:06 AM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34 View Post
I'm a little upset about this.

Miguel is a stand up guy. Rashad Evans is the second biggest ****** BAG in the UFC right on the heals of them biggest of them all Mike Pissbing.
Ah, I couldn't agree more, this clown Dana White is the idiot I woukd like to see fired.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads