Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-04-2012, 04:24 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
NHL Lockout

Who's pissed? Who doesn't care?

Who's is glad to see pole dancing gone from the front page? Because no matter what any hooker says pole dancing is NOT a sport.

I think it is just disgusting. You are going on strike because you only get paid millions to play a kids game. PLEASE all NHL player put your vagina away and do your damn job. Look a lot of small businesses are hurt big time from this stupid squabbling, I could care less if some fatcat team owner is losing $10 mil a game. If you are worried about losing that kind of money end the lockout ****** BAG.

The owner of the Boston Bruins is worth $2.7 billion. That equates to .03% loss on his part in this mess. The owner of the Washington Nats is worth over $1 bill.

How much are the small business owners worth that surround the stadiums? How much are the people who work for the stadiums worth? This kind of stuff pisses me off when these rich people squabble over pennies while still making millions. Yet the people down on the ladder who can't afford this lockout are not even spoken of.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:11 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
I don't know that it affects the spors scene much. Hockey only has a small fan base compared to football, baseball and basketball. Maybe after the football season is over, more people will care.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:16 AM  

Montreal
The strike is now over, they should be back to playing by mid January.
Personally i think i'm going to sit the rest of this season out..
Old 01-13-2013, 07:44 AM  

Sammamish, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
The strike is now over, they should be back to playing by mid January.
Personally i think i'm going to sit the rest of this season out..
Same here.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads