Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2011, 12:24 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
Some NASCAR fans

Some NASCAR fans should be ashamed of themselves. How can anyone justify booing the First Lady and the VP's wife? Whatever your politics. They were there supporting a charity that helps veterans. What a bunch of low class idiots.

Old 11-21-2011, 05:17 PM  

Houston, Texas
Some people let their politics come first over anything. And it's not like either of the 2 ladies have anything to do with policy making. Some people just can't see the forest for the trees.

Old 11-22-2011, 04:33 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
Because everyone is fed up with the BS from all of them even the wives. Maybe when Obamas wife gets back to the white house and says "You know what you idiot I got booed at that track thingy on Sunday, WHY because your an idiot that can't do anything without a teleprompter." Maybe he might listen.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:58 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34 View Post
Because everyone is fed up with the BS from all of them even the wives. Maybe when Obamas wife gets back to the white house and says "You know what you idiot I got booed at that track thingy on Sunday, WHY because your an idiot that can't do anything without a teleprompter." Maybe he might listen.
But they were there for a charity benefitting veterans. Out of respect for the veterans, they should have remained quiet.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:48 AM  

No one should ever be booed voice your opinion when it's time to vote. I agree they were there for a charity not running for office.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:19 AM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34 View Post
Old 11-22-2011, 05:44 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
OH well it happened who cares?
Old 11-22-2011, 07:19 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34
OH well it happened who cares?
What did it accomplish other than making the fans look bad? Do you really believe those two ladies went to their husbands? They made an appearance to supports veterans and as a veteran, something you don't know anything about I'm sure, I am insulted.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:00 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Quote:
What did it accomplish other than making the fans look bad? Do you really believe those two ladies went to their husbands? They made an appearance to supports veterans and as a veteran, something you don't know anything about I'm sure, I am insulted.
Last time I looked this is a FREE country and people can do as they please until they break the law. Booing two yahoos who really could give two rats butts about veterans and their families. It is called exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Remember they were booing the wives of too of the biggest liberals in the world. 99% of the time a husband and wife share the same views. They are ultra liberal and wish to destroy this country from the inside out. They should get booed every place they go.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:32 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I just erased two posts. I don't feel they served the purpose of this thread, which was being booed.

There are no personal attacks here.

I know both people involved to be vets, and quality people. I don't like that the thread took the direction it did and ask it stops now.

Thanks guys.

As for the booing, I understand it from multiple perspectives, I also understand that when you are a public figure you open yourself up to scorn on every level.

Regardless of the right/wrong aspect of it what's done is done and can be used to serve any argument it is applied to.

Closed Thread

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Bookmark this Page!