Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-08-2011, 09:55 PM  

Reading, PA
As lame as it might sound I would not use the word "stud", bowling for me in high school was where I reigned. Didn't go to college.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:01 AM  

Kalispell, Montana
Skipping class to get high.....couldn't have cared less about sports back then, and still couldn't care less.

Old 02-17-2011, 06:05 PM  

Hockey. Varsity defensemen, and for someone who was only 160lbs Sr. yr., I threw my weight around pretty good.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:11 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I had a buddy who played club hockey throughout highschool. He was a stud - I only got to watch him ply a few times. I have to say, though - hockey is definitely one of my favorite games to watch!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 02-19-2011, 11:43 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
Chubby chasin (Meaning going after the chubby chicks)

I was alright at football. But, the Varsity coach hated my family so He said I would never play one second on his team. So I didn't play my jr or sr year. I worked and Rode my ATV. Which I was right good at as well...

Oh and shooting well I am still a stud at shooting....
Old 02-26-2011, 10:10 AM  
Dimensional Flux

Groinsboro, Tarheel
Mostly being a "stud" at holding up the other Wall Flowers.
I wasn't a 2x4 or 6x6, more like a 6'x30" (30" in circumference at the waist).

Succeeded in getting extended "vacations" (for smoking in the Boys' Room) like 4-5 day weekends starting in 10th grade since the H.S. then was 10-12.
I guess when I wasn't being suspended, I was good at forging signatures for some coin or some brew or herb as well paying some attention to what was being offered/taught.
Education then was enhanced(?) with John Barleycorn and Mary Jane.
---
Sports:
Tried out for the cross country running team and would have done well except for the developing nicotine and alcohol habits.

Played the usual games in P.E. class: baseball, football, basketball, towel snapping.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Sports
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads